We live in an era where the phrase, “seeing is believing,” has taken on a more significant meaning. With the continued availability of mobile video on demand, consumers can watch video of news or other events almost immediately.
With the access and the ever increasing quality of video cameras, even on cell phones, video is seemingly everywhere. Knowing how to use video to market your business can go a long way toward success. Video testimonials are among the best tools to grow your business.
TOP REASONS TO USE TESTIMONIAL VIDEOS TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
1. Video testimonials from actual customers or clients offer an authenticity that connects with the viewer. The honesty of a customer telling their story on video can be a very effective way to evoke empathy and promote kinship.
2. When a customer or client recounts their story on camera and had good things to say about you, the viewer instinctively tends to view your business as more trustworthy. Instinctively, prospective clients can feel a sense of trust if a past customer vouches for your business on video.
3. More and more people are becoming accustomed to and expecting video content on websites and social media platforms. The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
4. A word-of-mouth recommendation is great, but you never know how that message is delivered or if the message even gets through. With a video testimonial, you get to ask the questions and edit the video in a manner which best promotes your business.
5. Professionally made and strategically placed testimonial videos are among the best marketing tools a business can use. Used in the right way, video testimonials can increase your bottom line significantly.
Contact Endpoint Creative today to discus and schedule your project!